Thursday, September 18, 2008

i dunt know y am i doing this!!

I really don't know why i am doing this. I am probably the most jobless person to have just started blogging just because my friend started it. Ah! that could be the reason to show that i can do things which other people can do. This is probably the common personality problems that most of us would have encountered. Still i don't have any reason for writing a blog, may be its because ,its for the first time that i am using a blog. Off-course , this might be very childish of me doing just as my friend did it, may be because of my anxiousness of trying out something new or may be because i am bored. Most of the times ,i think to myself of why i am doing this, instead of reasoning my act i would probably just wade away by thinking why shouldn't i do this. Even some times during my lecture , i seem to be lost in dreams of why i am doing this , off-course the reasons may be plenty but at the end of the day i just stay  for my attendance.

Reasons are plenty but the choice are really very few, who knows which one might be right, obviously no one teaches you how to reason yourself!! for my case this would have been better if some one was really there to teach me why i think and find reasons for doing my stuff.
Sometimes i think i need an girl friend, i immediately jump into the action , search for one , speak to her who knows i might be even flirting with her but after a few days when this routine becomes same and boring, i just ping myself " Why the hell i am doing this?". off-course there is a surge to find a girl of my choice in college and roam with her around not just for concreting my attitude but just because i need it.
Everything in this world can be solved in millions of comfortable ways, probably you just have to look out for the best one. Best one??...how do i get that, should i approach a teacher, i really don't know about that! there are many things in my life that i should have reasoned which could have placed me somewhere better or worst.  Now i guess i am confusing you people and also myself. Trust me i don't know why i am doing this.
This question will ponder in my mind till i reason them properly.Until then at least you people try reasoning your work, why , how and what , when??......may be one day this question of why i am doing this will end...
Now WHY AM I DOING THIS TO YOU??...thinking ...still thinking........ the quest continues...!!


No comments: